I used to have my own two bedroom apartment, where the second bedroom served as the “office” area where I did homework. Since I work all week and go to school at nights, it is nice to spend my weekend time mostly at home, even if I am doing homework. It did help to have that separate space in which to get away from everything. Right now my boyfriend and I share an 800-s.f. one bedroom. I love our apartment, but we DO need more space. Lately I have been daydreaming about how I would decorate my own office area if I again had one.
If you can’t tell already from many of the things on this blog, I am a big fan of black and white and high contrast in general. I also love metallics and clean, modern lines. Some of my favorite pieces lately, when put together, remind me of sort of a modern Hollywood Regency style.
I have the Audrey Hepburn print and the zebra rug, but everything else is on my wish list.
- Sunburst Mirror, Horchow.
- Audrey Hepburn print, IKEA.
- Menthe-Pastille print, art.com.
- Barcelona Daybed, ecrater.com.
- Moroccan Pouf, Johnathan Adler.
- Chiang Mai Dragon fabric, Inside Fabric.
- La Fiorentina Diamond fabric, Furbish Studio.
- Meurice Square Table Lamp, Johnathan Adler.
- Parsons Desk, West Elm.
- Louis Ghost Chair, Design Within Reach.
Have a good weekend!